TO LU6BEG

Subject: TO LU6BEG
From: pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org (pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org)
Date: Sun Jan 19 20:13:39 1997
Dear friend Ernesto,
i tried to answerd your message directily, but i have some problems, i think
you are going to recive in this way.
It's a pleasure for me your request. I have a group here that probably going
to work the wpx cw multi-single category, but it's not certain yet.
If you would like to join us it's very nice. But if they give up no problem
to work 15m single ok!!!
Best regards, 73
SERGIO
PP5JR ALSO ZX5J