40M BC Station Interferance

Subject: 40M BC Station Interferance
From: ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM (ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 24 09:31:33 1997
Is there anything a person can do to lower the interferance caused
by the foreign bc stations on 40M?  I don't know if it was the weather
or the time of year or just what but during the last NAQP ssb test
the interferance was really bad at my station here in central Texas.
Thanks for any info,
Wayne  AJ5M  ehayes@vnet.ibm.com