Pennsylvania QSO Party Results

Subject: Pennsylvania QSO Party Results
From: DougHDH@aol.com (DougHDH@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 3 17:08:08 1997
The Results of the Pennsylvania QSO Party are now complete.  Top scores have
been posted on the Web Site

(http://members.aol.com/doughdh/paqsoparty/narcweb.htm)

Printed results will be in the mail by March 1 (as soon as we can get some
volunteers to fold and stuff) .  If you want a  copy, sent me a note through
the web site.

The Pa. QSO Party banquet will be on July 5, in Harrisburg Area.  Awards and
plaques will be presented for those attending.  More on the Web Site as
details become available!

73,  Doug Maddox, W3HDH