No subject

Subject: No subject
From: jcrovell@gbsmail.bcs.lucent.com (jcrovell@gbsmail.bcs.lucent.com)
Date: Sat Feb 8 14:22:44 1997
>From jcrovell Sat Feb 08 14:28 EST 1997 remote from 580howard
>From: "John Crovelli" <jcrovell@580howard>
To: "lu6beg" <canopus.com.ar!lu6beg@gbsmail>,
    "cq-contest" <cq-contest@tgv.com>
Subject: RE: WPX CW Weekend
Date: Sat Feb  8 14:28    0

I am in favor of changing the WPX CW weekend to April.  Conditions during
May leave a lot to be desired from north of the equator.

73,  John   W2GD/P40W

p.s. P40W will be QRV in the ARRL DX CW  as a Single OP/High Power/All Band
entry.  160M and 80M on the hour or half-hour during darkness.  Favor
operation around 025 on all bands.  Good luck to all.