new variety of radio cop?

Subject: new variety of radio cop?
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Tue Feb 18 22:03:12 1997
at the end of arrl cw sunday night our clock was apparently running
about 45seconds slow.  (it was set exactly on wwv about an hour before
the start of the test).  within about 10 seconds of the real 0000z
someone can on and started telling the 80m op 'qrt'.  is this the
latest evolutionary step along the development of the frequency cop?

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net