[CQ-Contest] ARRL SSB Contest operation

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL SSB Contest operation
From: abrogdon@arrl.org (Brogdon, Al, W1AB)
Date: Thu Feb 27 09:42:00 1997

Hi, all,

     I have been making up my schedule of stations to work for this week's
contest, and I still have the following openings available, if anyone wishes
to apply for a schedule:

          Saturday, March 1, 1523-1527Z.

          Sunday, March 2, 0344-0356Z, 1005-1018Z, and 1711-1730Z.

     Applicants must (1) be in a country with fewer than five active ham
stations, (2) speak slowly and clearly, since I can copy voice at only 17
wpm, and (3) have at least an S9 + 35 dB delivered signal at my location.
 Others need not apply.

     Do not QSL to me for this weekend's operation unless at least 50 green
stamps are included and the card is sent to my QSL manager, KC4USA, via
registered air mail.  I do not reply to incoming QSLs in any event, but the
50 green stamps are nice to have.

     Good luck to all in the contest!

               73 und merci mucho,       Al, 30L1/W1AB/30L1 (just to be
sure)