[CQ-Contest] Need a place to operate?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Need a place to operate?
From: billc@riconnect.com (william Champagne)
Date: Thu Feb 27 23:35:48 1997
HI everyone,

First time putting something on the reflector so I hope this gets
out ok. I know its kind of late but, if anyone would like to operate
with us this weekend we are doing a MS operation here in Southeastern
CT. We're not a Big Gun! but we do have fun and our door is open to
anyone that would like to operate. You can check us out at the club
web site at: http://www.riconnect.com/ctri. Again, I know its late but
if you think you might be interested give us a call at (860)599-1054
The station is real easy to get to, its right off of I-95 at the Rhode
Island and Connecticut border.

Thanks and good luck to everyone this weekend!!!!

de Bill (N1HRA)

e-mail: billc@riconnect.com