[CQ-Contest] CQ Limit?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Limit?
From: hansbrakob@juno.com (Hans Brakob)
Date: Sun Mar 2 00:56:42 1997
This is just one of those stray ideas that passes across
your frontal lobe and escapes before you have a chance to
properly think it through.

(In other words, I am engaging my mouth before putting
my brain in gear.)

Doing some housekeeping and paperwork in the shack, I just
became "aware" that K$#$$ has been calling "cq test" for more
than 25 minutes at 3.###KC with no answer.  None.  Zero.
NIL.  ZGN.

New Rule Idea:  No answer to 25 CQ's..... QSY at least 10KC.

(I know.....  can't be enforced.....  but maybe it suppresses
Frequency Hogs (tm).)

CQ TEST, de K0HB