[CQ-Contest] ARRLDX Phone (Short)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRLDX Phone (Short)
From: jmellis@ihug.co.nz (Martin Ellis)
Date: Tue Mar 4 01:48:02 1997
Just finished my first attempt at a multiop/single transmitter effort,
and found a few surprises.

*  Total was 1336 QSO's and mostly hard going for each one.

*  Best band was 40M with 525 Q's and 51 mults. Antenna a wire loop.
   Thanks to the contest reflector ops who had explained about split
   operation.  It seemed to work OK.

*  Lots of dupes called us on 40M - were these insurance contacts?
   Logged them anyway.

*  Three QSO's on 10M only.  Thanks to W3LPL for the only QSO on 10M
   on the first day - I think this kept our spirits up.
   On second day also worked W7AT and N4PB on 10M.

*  Our first three QSO's ever on 160M with K5NA, KV0Q and W7AT.

** Special thanks to W7AT for contacts on all 6 bands 160 thru 10M.**

Regards,
Martin ZL1ANJ and Tapani OH5BM.