[CQ-Contest] QRP ????

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QRP ????
From: bscott@thor.pla-net.net (Bob Scott)
Date: Fri Mar 7 23:51:53 1997
>         Gosh....I am surprised that K4HQ has been asking for advice what
with
>     the score he reported in the ARRL SSB Test.....Qrp with a loop in the
> attic ??
>     Maybe some of us other QRP ops ought to be asking him for advice.

>         Tom, K5IID

Come on, guys! And everyone wonders why it's difficult to attract
new blood into contesting? Just read some of the posts in reply
to K4HQ's questions.........

Address: bscott@pla-net.net
Name: Bob Scott
Amateur radio call: KF9YH
Member: Society of Midwest Contesters
Member: National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (Paramedic)
The opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author.