[CQ-Contest] re:PED / Soundblaster problem....

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re:PED / Soundblaster problem....
From: on6zx@hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net (on6zx@hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 12:04:04 1997
I've here PED 4.12 and this works OK with my SOUNDBLASTER card...
I even heve a PADDEL connected to it now and this is unbeleveble,you
should try this...but now to the problem...
Start up with PED -PRO <= The PRO stands for sounblaster PRO and 16bit Value
At the top of the program (when you start up) must be the addres (220 and
Soundblaster) otherwise it didn't see ur card.
When it still doesn't work try to look if the soundrivers are installated
in the AUTOEXEC.DOS or .BAT and look for your config.sys or .dos....
Otherwise start-up from DOS by pressing F8 when you BOOT....
Still problems ??
Send a mail...

 ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
 º Do you have mail for me??                   º
 º Send it to:                                 º
 º                                             º
 º E-MAIL ADR: on6zx @ hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net º
 º                                             º
 º    *******ONLY ASCII TEXT PLEASE********    º
 ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ