[CQ-Contest] TS940 subdisplay question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS940 subdisplay question
From: jon.zaimes@dol.net (jon zaimes)
Date: Sat Mar 15 05:16:39 1997
I have noticed lately that the green sub-display on my TS940 comes up
showing "Trio Kenwood" instead of the frequency display I had left it set
on. Hitting the Scroll button restores the frequencies. I don't recall "Trio
Kenwood" being displayed in the past, so I'm wondering if this is a signal
that a memory backup battery is going or something? Any thoughts
appreciated.....73/Jon AA1K