[CQ-Contest] Cases?, Packing?, for next Contest Traveler column

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cases?, Packing?, for next Contest Traveler column
From: palooka@pyrotechnics.com (Joe Pontek, K8JP)
Date: Sat Mar 15 10:25:33 1997
Hi gang,

I am working on the next "Contest Traveler" column for the NCJ.  I would
like your input on cases or packaging you used to transport your equipment
to the remote or not so remote QTH.  Also, any experiences you have had
with the airline gorilla luggage testers, etc., both good and bad. My dead line
is March 28th, earlier is better.  Thanks!

73,  K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly,
K8JP, K8JP/VA2, VP5/K8JP, VP5JP, ex-K8HKM, ex-KN8HKM
Secretary, NIDXA
[\] NAUI Diver
palooka@pyrotechnics.com
snail mail: