[CQ-Contest] Web page for CQ 160 logs received

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Web page for CQ 160 logs received
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Mon Mar 17 15:30:30 1997
I received over a dozen e-mails offering a web page to list e-mail logs
received for the 1997 CQ 160 contests.  I had to choose one and its run by
Howard (Howie) Hoyt N4AF.  The web page is:

Visit the PVRC/NC webpage at http://www.pagesz.net/~pvrc

I will be sending Howie all the logs received at cq160@contesting.com
through March 4.  I will send all to date as soon possible.  Give it about a
day and check the PVRC/NC page.

If your log was received any other way it will not be listed!  I send
confirms back on those by request.  I am out of the country for the next
week so wait AND don't worry I will accept second logs through out April.

Dave K4JRB
CQ WW 160 Contests Director

BTW:  I will repeat this in about a week, too so if you can't remember the
web page it will be repeated.  To date I have 765 CW Logs and 298 SSB logs
including check logs.