[CQ-Contest] Log Viewer for both CT and NA?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Log Viewer for both CT and NA?
From: pbarkey@wp.bsu.edu (Patrick Barkey)
Date: Tue Mar 18 09:14:59 1997
Is there anyone one here  that knows of a program that can be used to
"view" logs produced by various vintages of CT and NA?  At one time I
used the program written by W5XO, but I don't know if it has been
updated to read CT 9 files, or it there is better software available.

I am looking for software that can read files and execute simple
searches.  Thanks.

If there's sufficient interest, I'll report back to the reflector my findings.

   -- Pat
      N9RV