[CQ-Contest] Measurements for a Classic 33

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Measurements for a Classic 33
From: w3gh@diamond.nb.net (RobertKing)
Date: Thu Mar 27 23:02:02 1997
Charlie,

The dimensions for the director to driven element is 10 feet and the driven
element to the reflector is 8 feet.  Had one up for 5 years at 55 feet on
city lot and reworked 327 countries with it. This lil tribander does work!

Good luck and enjoy the holidays,

73,  Bob W3GH

I came across a Mosley Classic 33 to use for the contest this weekend.  Of
course I got behind and need something I dont have, right at the last
minute.  I  need the element spacing measurements for a mosley classic 33
tri-bander.  The elements are still together and haven't been taken apart
since the antenna was taken down so I feel confident they are close.  Would
anyone with a manual be kind enough to pull it out and send me the boom
spacing measurements.  I have most of the day tomorrow to get things ready
so hope to work you during the contest.  I'll be operating SO in the Rookie
category so be nice to me.

Thanks and 73,
Charlie
kb5zud@tulsa.com