[CQ-Contest] WPX points

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX points
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Wed Apr 2 04:16:19 1997
Hi.  Just a comment about the 1 point rule for working stateside
stations.  I think it is kinda unfair that stations outside of the U.S.
can work a station for points on every band, but we can only work a
station once.  Now when we switch bands, all we hear are the stations
that we have already worked calling CQ. No wonder DX can work 3000 Q's.
They work the same 600 stations on 5 bands.  Anyway, it would be
something to keep us awake afer midnight. I vote yes.

Tom Osborne W7WHY
w7why@mail.coos.or.us