[CQ-Contest] hello WPX'ers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] hello WPX'ers
From: KR2Q@worldnet.att.net (Douglas Zwiebel)
Date: Tue Apr 8 14:00:56 1997
Hi there....

Recently I made a post about the ratio of USA QSO:USA MULT for USA
WPXers.  Several of you have already sent me actual data, but I
would like to receive much more.

Please review the TOTAL number of USA qso's you made, then identify
the total number of USA MULTIPLIERS you worked.  Send me both of those
numbers.  Be sure to include the "mult" QSO's in with the TOTAL QSO's
when calculating your TOTAL for all USA contacts.  Pse let me know what
PREFIX you used during the contest too.

If you tried to avoid USA qso's or chose not to log every USA qso, please
do NOT submit your numbers.  I'd like to hear from those who were VERY
active in the contest, so that the numbers will be more meaningful.  TNX!

de Doug
KR2Q@worldnet.att.net