[CQ-Contest] SCCC Reflector

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SCCC Reflector
From: kn6dv@QNET.COM (Will, KN6DV)
Date: Sat Apr 12 22:59:14 1997

To members and interested parties of the Southern California Contest Club
After talking to Bill Fisher, W4AN a few times, than Bill came up with the
generous donation to establish a reflector for the SCCC on his site, the
world famous CONTESTIN.COM.
Everything is setup to run and all you have to do is subscribe to the list
and be so kind to send me a e-mail,  so I can keep track of who is
Please follow the instructions below how to subscribe.

Thanks 73 Will,  KN6DV

of the message type 'subscribe SCCC CALLSIGN'.  Example:  subscribe SCCC

This is NOT a majordomo list serv.  Its less robust but works basically the

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)

Unless the reformer can invent something which substitutes attractive
virtues for attractive vices, he will fail.
(Walter Lippmann)