[CQ-Contest] Update QSL Route-s WPX PH 97

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Update QSL Route-s WPX PH 97
From: Pascual.Guardiola@inte.haci.carm.es (Pascual.Guardiola@inte.haci.carm.es)
Date: Wed Apr 16 10:03:33 1997
Relationship of new incorporations to the list of information of
QSL of stations that participated in the contest CQ WPX PH 1997.
Period :  08-15 of April 1997

The complete list, in HTML format, you could consult in the
following URL address:.

http://www.arrakis.es/~ea5eyj/

If you have more information or you find any error send me an
e-mail at following address:

ea5eyj@arrakis.es

UPDATE QSL's CQ WPX 97
Period 08-15/April/97

**********************
* CQ WPX SSB    1997 *
**********************

3Z2GD    via SP2FOV

4B1AC    via XE1BEF

7J3AAC   via W1YY

9A9D     via 9A4KK

BV/NOIAT via NOIAT  W0-Bureau

EK8WB    via IK2QPR

F8ADY    Bureau or direct: Franck, P.O.Box 4, 19250 Meymac, France

IO4M     via I4MKN bureau or direct: Maurizio Soci Via Donizetti 31,
                                     47049 VISERBA - RIMINI   ITALY

XE2AC    via bureau only.

Thanks to the following stations: W1YY, F8ADY, I4MKN, N0IAT, XE2AC

73 EA5EYJ
Pascual Guardiola
Murcia - Spain