[CQ-Contest] Contest Traveler, next topic

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Traveler, next topic
From: palooka@pyrotechnics.com (Joe Pontek, K8JP)
Date: Sat Apr 19 21:38:04 1997
First, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the last request
for experiences and advice on case, cartons, etc. I believe will be a well
read column article for those planning a trip with ham gear.

In my next column, I would like to cover travel arrangements, like airline
tickets, where to sit, discounts, land transportation, boat rentals/charters.
Your input will be greatly appreciated and acknowledged.

73,  K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly,
K8JP, K8JP/VA2, VP5/K8JP, VP5JP, ex-K8HKM, ex-KN8HKM
NIDXA
And look at "The Contest Traveler" column in the NCJ
[\] NAUI Diver
palooka@pyrotechnics.com
snail mail:
Joe Pontek, K8JP