[CQ-Contest] YCCC newsletter & new officers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] YCCC newsletter & new officers
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 20:35:37 1997
In case anyone's interested, we posted the most recent two issues of the
Yankee Clipper Contest Club newsletter ("Scuttlebutt" - KB2R editor) on
the YCCC web site ( http://www.yccc.org ) if anyone is interested in
checking them out.  They are in Adobe Acrobat format (.PDF), you'll need
the free viewer from Adobe to view them (info on getting them is on the
web site). We're working on ways to cut down the expenses for paper and
postage (2/3 of the club budget!).

Oh yes, if you're in the neighborhood on June 8th, please come to one of
our regular meetings (Sturbridge MA) and join us.  We've been averaging
90-110 members at meetings.

At the April meeting new club officers were elected:  President/N6BV, Vice
President/K1KP, Activities Manager/K1GW, Secretary/KQ1F, and
Treasurer/KV1W.  I'm retired again (whoopie!).

                                73 Tom (ex-Pres YCCC)

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444