[CQ-Contest] Field day RTTY--CW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Field day RTTY--CW
From: kn6dv@QNET.COM (Will, KN6DV)
Date: Sun Apr 27 20:50:16 1997
Here a part of the Field day rules.
Question: does this means you can work a station on CW and RTTY or if you
worked him on CW you can not work him again on RTTY? any band?

I would like to set up a RTTY station for our local club.

C.Each phone and each CW segment is considered as a separate band. All
voice communication contacts are equivalent, and Packet/RTTY/ASCII/AMTOR is
counted as CW. A station may be worked once on each band. Crossband
contacts are not allowed. The use of more than one transmitter at the same
time on a single band is prohibited, except that a Novice/Technician
position may operate on any Novice band segment at any time. No repeater

Unless the reformer can invent something which substitutes attractive
virtues for attractive vices, he will fail.
(Walter Lippmann)