[CQ-Contest] FD rules

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FD rules
From: km0l@unix.tfs.net (Stephen C Lufcy)
Date: Mon Apr 28 21:54:21 1997
I have a question about the Field Day rules as published in May QST.
The rule #8 A 1, Bonus points for 100% emergency power says "100 points
per transmitter ....Example: A club operating 3A, using 100% emergency
power may claim 300 bonus points."
Does this mean 100 points per transmitter classification or per transmitter?
Our club runs 1a and has been claiming 100 bonus points although we have
more than just one transmitter going (CW, VHF, satellite, etc.) Are we
not claiming all of our bonus points?
Can anyone tell me the correct interpretion of this rule?
Thanks for help- 73 de KM0L Steve in KC