No subject

Subject: No subject
From: jcrovell@gbsmail.bcs.lucent.com (jcrovell@gbsmail.bcs.lucent.com)
Date: Fri May 2 17:05:42 1997
>From jcrovell Fri May 02 15:52 EDT 1997 remote from 580howard
>From: "John Crovelli" <jcrovell@580howard>
To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Jeff Bouvier" <k1am@ids.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL CAC input needed
Date: Fri May  2 15:52    0

Jeff,  I also find it amazing a  proposal like this is being given serious
consideration.

But then I have recently  been  amazed that certain elements within the
amateur community wanted to divide  160 meters into cw and phone segments.

For what its worth folks, I am against inclusion of 6 meters, or 30, 17, or
12 meters in the ARRL HF contest rules.   I see no value in such a rule
change and I am sure many others on this reflector will supply reams of
reasons.

But I would like to see the multiop 2/3 member rule relaxed so more new
contesters can be given the opportunity to participate without penalty to
the station owner/club.
How about some comments on that issue.  Anyone listening out there?

CU all at Dayton and then WPX CW.

John, W2GD/P40W

P.S.  Yuri, do the right thing, refund the money.  Only after we "see the
money" will many of us begin to take you seriously.