[CQ-Contest] London

Subject: [CQ-Contest] London
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Tue May 6 18:24:15 1997
Hi to all...I am sitting in the hotel this afternoon, and just found out
from my employer that I am headed for London and will be there in crew rest
for the next 6 days....any contest minded (see I got the contest word in)
operators in the London area up for a visit or brewski Thursday thru
Sunday???? I can be contacted at the Marriott Grovsner Square....de Rick
Dougherty NQ4I

ps...will be qrv this evening on 3801 mhz as we fly from New York area to
England...will be looking for other contestors to qso as we cross the
Atlantic...