[CQ-Contest] Request for info on use of Contest Voice Blaster DVP softwa

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Request for info on use of Contest Voice Blaster DVP software
From: W7OM@aol.com (W7OM@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 7 23:50:04 1997
Would like to hear direct from users of the Datom Enginering "Contest Voice
Blaster Voice Keyer Software".  Both the good experiences and the limitations
would be appreciated.  Also what sound card are you using or tried to use?

This request is on behalf of Rex K7QQ who is not currently on the internet.
  Do not respond to the reflector but to my address below.

73

Rod

w7om@aol.com