[CQ-Contest] Phasing lines RG11 or??

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Phasing lines RG11 or??
From: 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu (00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu)
Date: Fri May 9 16:26:37 1997
OK, as I gas up the van for the trek to Dayton, one item near the top of
my shopping list is to get a bunch of 75 ohm coax for phasing lines -
you know, the quarter-wave pieces needed to phase those yagis on the
tower

In particular, what do you use on, say 10 meters, where the power
handling
(rated) capacity of RG11 is being pushed to the limits if 1500 watts
happens
to show up at the junction?  And, altho I'm sure no one on THIS
reflector
runs more than 1500 watts, if one wanted a "cushion" to allow for
reliability,
what would be the next step up from RG11?

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9
00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu