[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest/Towertalk

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest/Towertalk
From: g4buo@compuserve.com (Dave Lawley)
Date: Wed May 14 18:04:31 1997
RAA22452
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

I agree with George W2VJN. It's a shame all the contest antenna
stuff has moved to Towertalk. I don't have time to subscribe to more than
one reflector so I stick with CQ-Contest and I'm sure I'm missing some
good contest antenna stuff on the other reflector.

The difference between the two spin-offs 3830 and Towertalk is that Trey
suggested that score reporting should move to a separate reflector, whereas
with Towertalk the QSY just sort of happened, encouraged by some suggestions
from Steve K7LXC that *antenna* topics belonged on the *tower* reflector. I
thought this was stretching it a bit.

I'm not suggesting cross-posting. I would rather that contest antenna
subjects stayed on the contest reflector.

Dave G4BUO

p.s.  For those of you like me who unfortunately won't be at Dayton this
year, don't forget the Eu CW sprint 1500-1859z on Saturday 20, 40, 80m