[CQ-Contest] What was going on Sunday AM?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] What was going on Sunday AM?
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com (bogus@does.not.exist.com)
Date: Thu May 15 18:30:35 1997
- It was CQ-Mir International DX Contest, which is going on the second
weekend of May every year since 1946.

Unfortunately, there were no rules published in QST and CQ, but rules
were at LA9HW Web calendar, and a reminder was in CQ-Contest Reflector
on last Wednesday- thanks to Ron, WD4AHZ.

Nevertheless, it was pleasant to see even more participants in this year
than it was in 1996. The propagation on '20 was really good:
even at 01.00 local time in Moscow US, LU and VK stations were heard
with S7 simultaneously.

During contest day the leaders in Europe and Asia-
UU5J, RK9CWW, UA6LAM, RZ3Q, RP3APC, EN5E, DL0MBG etc.-
made up to 1500 QSOs.

So for those who missed this year' CQ-M- see you on the next May,
for others- do not forget to send your logs to Box 88 in Moscow.

73!
Dmitri, RW3FO,
bagno@inm.ras.ru