[CQ-Contest] URGENT I NEED NEW Diskette from 3!!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] URGENT I NEED NEW Diskette from 3!!!
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Fri May 16 16:18:38 1997
Well gang several did not follow the directions and now I have three
diskettes that contain only a bin file.  I have tried all the convert
programs and for some reason they will not run.  The people who said
they
would help must be at Dayton and I can't wait for them..If you know
these
hams please have them send me another diskette with the following:

.sum summary file
.dup dup list
.all or .log for log
Summary sheet print out
dup sheet print out

KQ2M CQ 160 CW

NA2Q CQ 160 SSB (I have a crd from him I am returning, too).

CS1A CQ 160 SSB Multi-op (CT1DXQ, CT1ESQ, CT1FAC, CT2FUN, CT2GDF, CT1DXQ
(Mgr)

Sorry but unless I get them in one week these will not be in the claimed
scores.  I must have a new entry by 15 June for these to be counted!

Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Director