[CQ-Contest] LOGGING cut #'s

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOGGING cut #'s
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 30 19:15:03 1997
In a message dated 97-05-30 13:27:06 EDT, gdaught6@pobox2.stanford.edu
(George T. Daughters) writes:

> uncle sam taught me to log (record, write down, type)
>  WHAT WAS RECEIVED!  (in the best case,
>  that translates to exactly WHAT WAS SENT.)
>
> if he sends "ANTA" again, then
>  that's what i put in the log! if he sends me "SPQR" that's what i put
>  in the log.

       BRILLIANT!!! I agreee completely. My logs will reflect what the
station SENT. Period. No editorializing for this kid.

       In the ARRL, I put what the DX stations sends whether it's kw, nnn or
whatever. As was stated before, nobody checks the exchanges in the big
contests anyway; they don't have the time.

73,  Steve  K7LXC