[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 status

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 status
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Sat May 31 01:36:04 1997
I am finishing all Dx certificates for 1996 this weekend.  They will be sent
to CQ HQ for mailing.  All but a few EU winners are finished and on their
way to CQ France for mailing.  USA/VE mailings will get started in high gear
late next week.

A few still have not paid for 1996 plaque sponsorship.  If you owe for a
1996 plaque please send to Nancy NK4U or me ($40) per plaque ASAP.

I will be getting the 1997 claimed scores ready to send to CQ Magazine
(published in the August 1997 edition) next week.  They will be in WP 5.1
format for CQ.  IF ANYONE WANTS TO POST THEM ON THEIR WEB PAGE PLEASE
CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL.  They must take WP 5.1 or ascii text as an attachment.

Claimed scores are printed (top 75 each mode) regardless of problems or
complaints.  Please don't waste time or e-mail in this matter!!!!!

Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Director
thompson@mindspring.com