[CQ-Contest] Re: Optimum Keyer Speed for WPX

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Optimum Keyer Speed for WPX
From: jh4nmt@st.rim.or.jp (Yoshiyuki MATSUDA)
Date: Tue May 27 12:37:13 1997
de jh4nmt

Randy Thompson wrote on "RE: [CQ-Contest] Re: Optimum Keyer
Speed for WPX" :

> The point of a contest is to get the information across.  I
agree that it is
> much easier to copy if the other guy sends the exchange in the
expected format.
> I listen for 5NN and then expect 3 digits.  Unfortunately,
K1EA's CT software
> does not include the leading zeroes so you have to put up with
only one or two
> digits until the other guy gets over 100!

 I agree Randy's considaration about "the exchange in the
expected format".

 CT has leading zeloes option by adding -LZ option.
 This option is very useful.

yoshiyuki Matsuda/JH4NMT/WD2M/ex5U7M/K6Z fax81-824-23-1641
...jh4nmt@st.rim.or.jp/615197@pnet.energia.co.jp .........