[CQ-Contest] WPX CW Contest.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW Contest.
From: MartinL@appdes.com.au (Martin Luther)
Date: Tue May 27 17:53:14 1997
WPX CW mono band 15 was fun but very quiet, gave me lots of time for
thinking.
I invented a couple of definitions for a quiet band.

599 = My extra sensory perception (ESP) is working

nr? = you are just modulating my receiver noise level. I think you are
still there. I will concentrate all my mind power and crawl into the
radio if necessary.

call?nr?agn = turn your radio off and just concentrate on the ESP

There were almost no signals ABOVE S9 the whole weekend!!! Those that
were nearly frightened me to death as I had both gain controls on the
765 nearly at maximum.

Martin VK5GN
MartinL@appdes.com.au