[CQ-Contest] CT Ethernet TSR

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CT Ethernet TSR
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sat May 31 11:58:59 1997
(am trying again, the first attempt appears to have disappeared)

I have just placed my Ethernet TSR for CT on my web site.  This
is a plug in replacement for COMTSR4 and lets CT use Ethernet for
interstation networking instead of com ports.  This simplifies
the setup of a CT network and allows installed com ports to be
used for serial devices that really need them like radios, tnc's,
and rotors.

This is still listed as a beta test version (0.2beta), it works
well for most users but some have reported problems that we still
haven't worked out.  I appreciate all reports of success or
problems.

Note, this tsr does not support direct connection from CT to an
internet PacketCluster node, it is only for interconnecting CT
logging computers within a station. (at least for now)

download from link on:
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/software.html

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)