[CQ-Contest] CT problem

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CT problem
From: PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov (PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov)
Date: Sun Jun 15 15:10:39 1997
The CT system seems to be down (seem to remember ve7tcp saying somthing about
upgrades).
1. I decided to upgrade to version 9 of CT-bought it a t Dayton
version 9.27
2. installed into directory with 8.53 files-It loads seems fine.
3. It will not key the LPT2 port with my W9XT card but will key the LPT1 port
with my W1WEF interface.
4. suspect a wire loose-check-no problem
5. W9XT voice keyer loads with the program W9XT sends with it-but CT 9.27 will
not
play it back
6. no amount of diddling gets CW to work.
7 load OLD version 8.53 into separate directory and cw keying works and voice
icoe
keyer behaves normally.
8 Can a sofware guru tell me what I'm missing (it has to be simple-because I
certainly am!)
9 I certify that I HAVE read most of the manual and found no help and that I'm
an idiot when it comes to software problems
Dan
W8CAR
pems_st_dk
@noeca.ohio.gov