[CQ-Contest] Annual W3LPL Open House & PVRC/FRC/NCDXA Meeting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Annual W3LPL Open House & PVRC/FRC/NCDXA Meeting
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Wed Jun 18 00:05:35 1997
Hi George -

Great to hear that you will join 200 other contesters and DXers at the
W3LPL Open House and PVRC/FRC/NCDXA joint meeting!

Thats a fabulous nightly rate you have gotten at one of our best hotels!
Drive time from the Washingtonian is less than 30 minutes (17 miles).

Directions from the Washingtonian:

>From Washingtonian Blvd, turn right onto Fields Rd, then right onto Sam
Eig Highway to I-370 East.
Follow I-370 for two miles to Shady Grove Rd.
Turn left onto Shady Grove Rd.  Follow Shady Grove for 1.5 miles, and turn
right at the traffic signal onto Muncaster Mill Rd.
Follow Muncaster Mill Rd for 1/4 mile and turn left at the traffic
signal onto Muncaster Rd.
Follow Muncaster Rd for three miles until it ends at Md Rt 108.
Turn right onto Rt 108 then take an immediate left at the traffic
signal onto Brookeville Rd.
Follow Brookeville Rd for 3 miles until it ends at MD Rt 97.
Turn left on Rt 97 and follow it north for six miles.
Turn right onto Burntwoods Rd then after one mile take your first left
onto Hobbs Rd.
At this point my QTH is  V E R Y  obvious!
Park in front of the towers.

73!
Frank
W3LPL