[CQ-Contest] AEA MM-3 Battery Replacement

Subject: [CQ-Contest] AEA MM-3 Battery Replacement
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 22:40:18 1997
My battery is no longer performing its duty in my MM-3 "Morse Machine" and I
want
to replace it. There are no instructions in the Owner's Manual for replacing
the Lithium battery. When I opened up the unit, I discovered that unlike PC
batteries, this one wasn't in a holder; rather, it was held in place with a
welded tab.
Anybody out there ever do this successfully? If I need AEA to replace it, I
wonder who owns the TNC/Keyer business now? Help/advice would be appreciated
since this is my favorite contesting keyer.
73, Bert N4CW (Raleigh, NC)