[CQ-Contest] DXBase 97 -- Getting Even Better!...or worse?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DXBase 97 -- Getting Even Better!...or worse?
From: w2xx@cloud9.net (J.P. Kleinhaus)
Date: Wed Jun 25 11:41:56 1997
> and how about when I use my other callsigns, such as V2?  Can I create a
> new fully functional unrestricted log for that callsign without yet another
> copy of DXbase?  ...I dont think so.

Actually, in DXbase 97 you can do just that.  You can define extra
databases for additional callsigns within the program. Just set it
to ask you which log you would like to open when the program starts,
and you're off.

A satisifed DXbase97 user.

73, J.P. W2XX
J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)
E-mail:  w2xx@cloud9.net

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."