[CQ-Contest] QDC=lost qso+penalty

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QDC=lost qso+penalty
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VS97BrettGraham)
Date: Fri Jun 27 13:49:04 1997
KR2Q said a whole bunch of great stuff about not IDing
frequently, but he fumbled in one place:

> There is no excuse to not sign at least every 3 qso's.  Every
> qso is better.

There's really no excuse for not signing with every Q.  In my
experience - which I think I posted the last time LXC got us
whipped up about the subject - I can keep up good 200 hours
on CW even when signing a huge call like XX9TDM after
every single one.  And I'm not all that great of a CW op - if I
were, I'd be a FOCer or something like that - but I'm not, so
therefore I can't be all that good... so if I can do it, anybody
can.

73, VS97BrettGraham