[CQ-Contest] Nice Boom Mic/HS on Sale!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Nice Boom Mic/HS on Sale!
From: ramirezk@emi.com (Ken N4UK)
Date: Fri Jun 27 15:39:36 1997
           A recent lightning strike took out my trusty 3 year
old Azden HS-03 Boom Mic/Headset along with some other station
accessories. Everything else was repairable and has been.
Unfortunately the headphones were not. A quick call to AES to
buy a new pair and I found out that they are on sale for 49.00!!
This is 20 less than I paid 3 years ago! The HS-03s are
comfortable and block out noise nicely. They are also smaller
than the other similar units on the market and are easily
carried on DXpeditions. Now you can buy 2 for the price of one
of the other similar headsets. Just though I'd let you guys
know.
         73 Ken n4uk

         Mark your calendars! 12, 13 July 97
             "Internet 6M DX Contest"