[CQ-Contest] VE5RAC in Canada Day contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] VE5RAC in Canada Day contest
From: wtill@bordercity.com (William Till)
Date: Sat Jun 28 03:03:28 1997
The Sask Alta contest group - usual call VE5RI - will be using the bonus
station callsign VE5RAC for the Canada Day contest which is held annually on
July 1 to celebrate Canada's birthday. We will be active on all bands from
160 to 2 meters on both CW and SSB in the multi-op category. We'll be
running as much power as we can muster with our updated antenna farm, so we
hope to be easy to find. Look for us calling CQ in the VE portion of the
bands and the lower end of the USA bands. VEs - check out the contest rules
in our TCA/RAC magazine. CQ mag also has a summary.

Remember; we are one of the 20 point bonus stations.

QSLs replied to - guaranteed. QSL to: Box 10, Marshall SK, S0M 1R0.

We urge everyone to join in the fun, as a participant, or even for just a
few contacts. You'll enjoy yourself in one of the friendliest contests of
the year.

73

Bill - VE5FN
QSL manager for VE5RI

William G Till                     Amateur radio: VE5FN & VE7LW
3401 - 58th Avenue           Sysop of VE6YLL.#NEAB.AB.CAN.NA
Lloydminster AB               Email: wtill@bordercity.com
Canada  T9V 1X3              Phone: 403-875-7619