[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes legends

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes legends
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Tue Jul 8 16:20:13 1997
K7BG Matt Trott writes:
>So what was it, why wasn't this operating technique used before computers by
>the top ops? (maybe it was, but if it wasn't was it because):

It was used before computers.

>(2) Competition didn't require it (could win w/o it)?

You still don't need two radios to win SSB SS.

>(4) Too hard to check for all those dupes on paper ( I doubt it, the rate
>got REALLY         slow late in the test even for those guys)?

Nope - in fact I think it is still eaiser to check for
dupes on a paper dupe sheet than it is with a computer.

Good topic - looking forward to more messages.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."

 -
 ---