[CQ-Contest] Your Contest Dxpedtion Picture Needed for NCJ

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Your Contest Dxpedtion Picture Needed for NCJ
From: K7bv@aol.com (K7bv@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 03:55:44 1997
RE:  NCJ "Contest DXventures"

Hi Friends,
In my recent message reguesting information about your contest DXpedition
plans, I forgot something.  We need your pictures from previous contest
DXpedtions.  I would be very happy to publish your mug sitting at the radio
or crawling through the underbrush stringing your beverage.  The editor has
giving me space for your photos so please Email me at  <k7bv@aol.com>  if you
have something for this or future issues.
Now the bad news is that if you don't send YOUR photos, we are all going to
have to look at pictures from my family album or worse yet, pictures of this
bespeckled geek grinning like some star-struck Wanna Be Big Time (which I am
NOT) Contester.

Looking for your pictures/information...

Dennis K7BV

 -
 ---