[CQ-Contest] Some Contest-Rule Topics

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Some Contest-Rule Topics
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 09:37:00 1997

Yes, I have to agree.  The problem is that a bunch of guys could run a
multi TX station as a bunch of separate single-band entries and pass all
the mults around.  That would hardly be fair competition for the true
single-op single-band guy.

However, I dont really see anything wrong if the same single-op wants to
try to move guys from another band to his band.  He just should not receive
any help from anyone else.  Things would have to be pretty slow for that to
be effective anyway...

73, Tyler K3MM