[CQ-Contest] July/August NCJ

Subject: [CQ-Contest] July/August NCJ
From: henrypol2@juno.com (henrypol2@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 03:49:05 1997
This is first time I've received NCJ via First Class Mail.  Comes in a
sparate envelope with no frayed edges or bent pages!

Front cover photo of K9PG and WE9V at KS9K.

Feature articles:  A Record Lost Due to 45 Minute Power Failure - 96 CQ
WW SSB Story of ZX0F; Stacking Yagis - What Can I Expect?; Making Qs
Under African Skies - ZS6EZ; and Contest Advice for a Station Running 100
Watts to a Low Profile Antenna.

Columns:  International Contests - results of 95 Holyland DX Contest, 96
CQ-M International DX Contest, 96 Russian DX Contest, and 95 Venezuelan
Independence Contest-SSB, and upcoming international contests; Contest
Tips, Tricks & Techniques - the last 10 years/the next 10 years; Contest
Calendar - July to December 1997; NCJ Review - WinCAP Wizard; VHF-UHF
Contesting; The Contest Traveler - travel arrangements; and Contest
DX-Ventures.

Score Records:  NCJ CW Sprint through Feb 97; SSB Sprint; and NAQP
through Jan 97.

Score Results:  Feb 97 Phone Sprint; Feb 97 CW Sprint; Jan 97 NAQP SSB;
and Jan 97 NAQP CW.

Other items:  Editorial - Silent Keys in Contesting; and Easy Noise
Reduction for the FT-1000MP

Ads:  full page ad for NA version 10.

73 and good reading,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL