[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes legends

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes legends
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Wed Jul 9 02:35:43 1997

> Nope - in fact I think it is still eaiser to check for
> dupes on a paper dupe sheet than it is with a computer.

> George Fremin III

Come on George.  Your not really serious are you?  With all the prefix's
there are now?  I can remember the dupe sheets I used to  have for the
contests, and I had to make them out of butcher paper to have room for
all the boxes for the different prefix's and call areas. I would hate to
have to go back to using a paper dupe sheet again. Took forever to look
up a callsign.  73 es Gud contesting
Tom W7WHY

 -
 ---