[CQ-Contest] To Newsletter Editors

Subject: [CQ-Contest] To Newsletter Editors
From: K7bv@aol.com (K7bv@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 02:17:17 1997
Hello Fellow Editors,
I have just received the honor of being selected to follow in the able
footsteps of my friend Dave, ex KW9KW - now W9QA, and serving the contest
community as Editor for the National Contest Journal (NCJ).  Dave is
relocating to the Chicago area with a new job opportunity that he just could
not pass up.

Dave indicated that many of you were kind enough to place him on your club's
Newsletter mailing list so he could keep current on what is happening in your
area.  I would very much like to receive those Newsletters as well and, with
this, request that you "put me on the list", please.  My address and how to
reach me is listed below.

As always, the NCJ is looking for articles authored by individuals who have a
topic of interest to fellow contesters. Please put a note in your next letter
indicatiing that I am open to discuss the possibility of converting your
members'  thoughts into print for all to enjoy.

See you in the NAQP this weekend & GL in the upcoming contest season !  Tks &
73

Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV
4357 Appollonio Way
Carson City, NV  89704