[CQ-Contest] TNX fer Logging help

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TNX fer Logging help
From: dxhound@lightspeed.net (Mike)
Date: Fri Aug 1 22:49:05 1997
I want to thank all of those who replied to my request for a logging
program for NAQP: here are the results

TRLog.......9 votes
NA..........7 votes
Either/or...2 votes

I recieved a copy of each that was greatly appreciated, I think I thanked
both that did it, if not Thank You!

I have played with both, and think I might use The TRLog this time, as I
only have the shareware of each and it seems to be the best of the oldies.
I think I have learned enough of it in one night to do the contest.

Broke the yagi this afternoon so have to go opertate from someone else's
place, gotta drag my shack to his.

See ya in the contest,
Mike...NO6X
dxhound@lightspeed.net

P.S. Anyone know where to get Telrex parts???